Alumni Association, Faculty of Science (FoSAA)
- To encourage, foster and promote close relationship between the Faculty of Science and its alumni
- To promote the interest of the alumni in the affairs of the University
- To assist and support the efforts of the Faculty of Science in its development and to fulfil its mission
- To promote the general interest and wellbeing of the Faculty of Science
- To update information about the Faculty of Science, its graduates, alumni and students
- To develop networking among the alumni and Faculty of Science
- To conduct the survey of the graduate employability
- Make recommendations to the Faculty and curriculum development, revision and monitoring committee of the faculty on the need for any changes in the curriculum
- To report the survey results to the Alumni.
Dr. T. Eswaramohan
Dr. P. A. Amalraj
Prof. P. Ravirajan
Mr. S. Suthakar
Prof. S. Geethanjali
Dr. A. Ramanan
Dr. A. Thevakaran
Dr. Mrs. S. Yohi
Ms. Pipuni Randima
Section 1: Members
Any Graduate of the Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna who is qualified and become a member (life / annual) shall be entitled to the following:
- Voting rights at all general meetings of the Association.
- The right to serve on any subcommittee of the association.
- The right to contest in any election associated with the Association.
- The right to participate in all the programs of the association.
Section 2: Membership fee
Annual membership fee – LKR 500.00
Life membership fee
- LKR 3,000.00 for local residents
- USD 100 for foreign residents