UNIVERSITY OF JAFFNA, SRI LANKA
University of Jaffna will entertain applications to reach us on or before 31.08.2021 from qualified Sri Lankan Nationals for the undermentioned Temporary posts.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Temporary Assistant Lecturer / Temporary Demonstrator in Botany / Chemistry/ Physics / Zoology / Fisheries
- Temporary Assistant Lecturer /Temporary Instructor in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science
- Temporary Instructor in Computing
- Temporary Research Assistant in Chemistry / Zoology
- A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject with First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours;
- A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject with Second Class (Lower Division) Honours;
- (a) A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject without Honours or any other degree with at least Second Class Honours,
(b) a recognized postgraduate degree in the relevant subject
Note: Graduates or candidates who are awaiting the results of the final degree examinations may also apply for the post of Temporary Demonstrator/ Temporary Instructor.
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
- Temp. Demonstrator/ Temp. Instructor Rs. 40, 920/- p.m (Fixed)
- Temporary Assistant Lecturer Rs. 49,860/- p.m (Fixed)
- Temporary Research Assistant Rs. 49,860/- p.m (Fixed)
In addition to the above salary, the allowances approved by University Grants Commission applicable to the posts will also be paid.
Applicants are requested to send the prescribed application form downloaded from the Faculty website with the paid Bank Slip for the deposit of a sum of Rs.100/- credited to any branch of the People’s Bank in favour of University of Jaffna Collection Account Number: 970000090000387 of Bursar, University of Jaffna.
Perfected applications for the above posts shall be sent to the Assistant Registrar/Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka under registered post with the photocopies of statement of the Degrees and Service certificates.
In addition to the registered post, candidates are requested to fill the online form.
Submission of Applications will not be entertained in person.
Those who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate application for each.
Applicants from the University System/Government Departments/Corporations and Statutory Board should channel their applications through the Head of respective Institutions. Illegible, incomplete and late applications will be rejected without intimation. Only short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
University of Jaffna.