Walk-in-interview for the following temporary positions will be held on the 26th & 27th of October 2022 in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna.
- Temporary Assistant Lecturer in Botany / Zoology / Fisheries / Chemistry / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics and Statistics
- Temporary Demonstrator in Botany / Zoology / Fisheries / Chemistry / Physics
- Temporary Research Assistant in Chemistry / Zoology
- Temporary Instructor in Computer Science / Computing / Mathematics
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject with First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours; OR
- A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject with Second Class (Lower Division) Honours; OR
- (a) A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject without Class OR any other degree with at least Second Class Honours,
(b) a recognized postgraduate degree in the relevant subject
Note: Graduates or Candidates who are awaiting the results of the final degree examinations may also apply for the post of Temporary Demonstrator/ Temporary Instructor.
Interested candidates with the required qualifications should fill the online form before 25.10.2022 and present for the walk-in interview for the above-mentioned posts with educational and any other relevant certificates (originals) along with certified copies and National identity Card. Please find below the schedule of the walk-in-interview.