UNIVERSITY OF JAFFNA, SRI LANKA
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Walk-in-interview for the following temporary positions will be held on the 15th of November 2023 at 9.30 am in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna.
- Temporary Assistant Lecturer in Computer Science
- Temporary Instructor in Computer Science / Computing
- A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject with First Class or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours;
- A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject with Second Class (Lower Division) Honours;
- (a) A Degree with specialization in the relevant subject without Honours or any other degree with at least Second Class Honours,
(b) a recognized postgraduate degree in the relevant subject
Note: Graduates or candidates who are awaiting the results of the final degree examinations may also attend to the walk-in-interview for the post of Temporary Instructor.
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
Post Salary scale
Temporary Assistant Lecturer Rs. 49,860/- p.m (Fixed)
Temp. Instructor Rs. 40,920/- p.m (Fixed)
In addition to the above salary, the allowances approved by University Grants Commission applicable to the posts will also be paid.
Interested candidates with the required qualifications should fill the online form https://forms.gle/JgnnVuBBgR92a9rF6 before 2.00 pm on 14.11.2023 and present for the walk-in interview for the above-mentioned posts with educational and any other relevant certificates (originals) along with certified copies and National Identity Card.
University of Jaffna,